Salvage Products Processing
STERIS Isomedix Services offers the most comprehensive array of contract decontamination options for salvage products, raw materials and packaging. Our gamma, ethylene oxide and heat decontamination services provide safe, reliable methods for a variety of applications.
Salvage Products Applications
- Consumer products such as cleaning solutions, detergents, soaps, diapers, wipes, toys/novelties and waxes
- Packaging materials such as cardboard boxes, glass bottles, cloth and plastic bags and spray canisters
- Finished goods and raw materials contaminated during manufacture, storage or shipping
- Cloth garments, drapes and bags
- Decontamination of books and legal documents damaged from water, mold, mildew or fire
Contact a STERIS Isomedix representative to learn more about our salvage products processing services.
STERIS Isomedix Services operates under a quality system that is in compliance with 21 CFR Part 820 and applicable sections of 21 CFR Part 211. In addition, STERIS Isomedix Services is registered to the ISO 13485:2003 Quality Standard, and adheres to the requirements of ISO 11137-1:2006 (Gamma) and ISO 11135-1:2007 (EO).