- Chester, New York
- El Paso I, Texas
- El Paso II, Texas
- Grand Prairie, Texas
- Groveport, Ohio
- Libertyville North, Illinois
- Libertyville South, Illinois
- Libertyville, Illinois Radiation Technology Center
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Northborough, Massachusetts
- Ontario, California
- San Diego, California
- Sandy, Utah
- South Plainfield, New Jersey
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Temecula, California
- Vega Alta, Puerto Rico
- Whippany, New Jersey
- Whitby, Ontario
- Biotest Laboratories
Go here to view all Synergy Health processing locations.
Through a North American network of 19 locations, we offer complete geographic coverage to meet your contract sterilization needs. With a focus on reducing turn time and minimizing transportation costs, we work to provide the supply chain solutions you need, including back-up processing and contingency planning. Advantages of the STERIS Applied Sterilization Technologies network include:
- SteriLink® online supply chain visibility service.
- GammaExpress® expedited processing.
- EOExpress® expedited processing.
- Parametric release.
- Cross-docking, building loads and splitting shipments.
- Standardized quality management system.
- International document coordination.
- Specialized processing options.
STERIS operates under a quality system that is in compliance with 21 CFR Part 820 and applicable sections of 21 CFR Part 211. In addition, STERIS is registered to the ISO 13485:2003 and EN ISO 13485:2012 Quality Standards, and adheres to the requirements of ISO 11137-1:2006 (Gamma) and ISO 11135-1:2007 (EO).